Glimpse of Bhutan Tour
Day 01: Arrival in Paro
Arrival at Paro airport, you are met by your guide and driven to Thimpu, 2.5 hrs. Check in hotel and after refreshment, stroll in the township.
Day 02: At Thimpu
Explore the fascinatingly colorful town of Thimphu . You will visit the Arts and Crafts school, Traditional Medicine Institute, King Jigme Doreje Memorial Chorten, traditional paper factory, Botanical Garden where you can watch yak and the National animal of Bhutan-Takin. In the afternoon, you will explore downtown Thimphu on foot and will visit Handicrafts Emporium. If you are in Thimpu on week-end days, do not miss week-end market.
Day 03: Thimpu to Paro
Early morning, drive back to Paro and embark on sightseeing tour. Visit 200 year old Watch Tower (Ta Dzong), the ruins of historical Drugyel Dzong, Drugyel High School and Kyichu Lhakhang, the oldest monastery in the valley built in 7th century. After lunch we drive up-to Chelila Pass (Alt. 12,402 ft.) to view the spectacular scenery of Mt. Jumolhari as well as Haa and Paro Valley .
Day 04: Departure
Transfer to airport for your flight to next destination.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop