Beijing & Chengde Tour
Day 01: Beijing Arrival
Arrive in Beijing Airport. After formalities at the airport, visit the Temple of Heaven with its outstanding round shape, covered by an exquisite triple roof of blue tiles. This is where the Emperor used to pray for good harvests. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Beijing
Breakfast at hotel. In the morning, walk on Tian An Men Square before a visit of the Forbidden City and its Imperial Museum, the former residence of Ming and Qing dynasties. After lunch, visit the Summer Palace located in the outskirts of the city. In the evening, enjoy Beijing Roast Duck for dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Beijing - Chengde
Breakfast at hotel. Depart for Chengde and visit on your way a well-preserved and non-rebuilt section of the Great Wall at Simatai. Located some 110 km away from the Capital, this section of the wall is considered as the most beautiful one dating back to the Ming Dynasty. Continue your journey to Chengde. Chengde, located in a hilly area northeast of Beijing, has been listed in 1994 with the UNESCO World Heritage Monuments. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Chengdu
Breakfast at hotel. Full day excursion at the heart of Chengdu and discover Bishu Shanzhuang, the summer residence of the Manchu emperors. This huge palace was constructed in a park surrounded with walls in which pavilions, bridges and kiosks have been graciously built for the emperors to rest and meditate. In the afternoon, visit of three of the most important temples built under the reign of Qing Dynasty Kangxi and Qianlong emperors (18th century) in order to honor their Tibetan, Mongol and Kazakh guests. See Puningsi, the temple of Universal Peace, built in 1755, a replica of the Samye monastery in Tibet. Then visit Putuozongshengmiao or Temple of Potakara Doctrine, modeled after Lhasas Potala Palace and Temple of Sumeru Happiness and Longevity, built for the 70th birthday of Qianlong emperor in 1780, representing the Tashilunpo Temple of Xigatze in Tibet. Overnight at Hotel
Day 05: Chengdu - Beijing - Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Drive back to Beijing with a stop at Gubeikou, another section of the Great Wall, completely virgin from tourist affluence where you will enjoy different scenery from Sima Tai. Drive to airport for departure flight to your next destination.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop