Train Tours of Shanghai Suzhou
Day 01: Arrival in Shanghai
Our guide will meet you outside the baggage claim area at Shanghai Airport and transfer you to the hotel. Visit the Bund, have a stroll along the waterfront to experience the smells, sights and sounds of the old "Wall Street" in Shanghai. Banks, trading houses, residences, hotels and clubs all had a view of bustling Huangpu River traffic as they shared in the city s rising and falling fortunes and the Nanjing Road.
Day 02: Shanghai - Suzhou by soft seat train
Take a soft seat train to Suzhou and transfer to the hotel. Visit the Garden of the Master of the Nets, Wangshi Yuan in Chinese, it represents the masterpiece of small and medium size classical gardens in southern China, the Tiger Hill, It has been a well-known destination for travel in Suzhou since hundreds year ago and the Humble Administrator's Garden which is the largest among all the Chinese classical gardens in Suzhou, and this lush and distinctive garden is generally considered as the finest one in South China.
Day 03: Suzhou - Zhouzhuang - Shanghai
Drive to Zhouzhuang, as one of the most popular tourist destinations and famous water towns in China, the 900-year-old Zhouzhuang is located within Kunshan City of Jiangsu, very close to Suzhou and Shanghai. Visit the Hall of Shen's residence, a Qing style complex. Transfer to Shanghai.
Day 04: Shanghai
Visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai Museum which mainly composed of eleven galleries and the Yuyuan Garden, it is well worth a meander through the Yu Garden, which has many scenic courtyards decorated with baroque rockery, pools and flora, all connected by corridors and passageways. The a la carte farewell dinner is served at Central Hotel, whose restaurant Wang Bao He has a history of around 260 years and is the best place to serve Shanghai Cuisine. The memorable dinner will be followed by the Acrobatic Show at the Shanghai Centre Theatre.
Day 05: Departure from Shanghai
Visit the Jade Buddha Temple, it is the most famous and one of the most active Buddhist temples in Shanghai. Named for its two bejeweled white jade Buddha, one is 1000kg, 1.9 meter-high figure carved from Burmese jade brought to China in 1882,. Then you will be transferred to the airport for your onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop