India Nepal Cultural Tour
Tour Duration: 10 day (s)
Destination(s): Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Agra - Jaipur - Kathmandu
Specialty Categories: Art/Architecture History Museum Cultural
Season: Round the year. Best season Oct – Dec. and Feb - May
Optional Tours: Mountain Flight over the Himalayas in Kathmandu.
Tour Starts at: Delhi
Ends at: Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrival New Delhi
Welcome to New Delhi, capital of India. You will be greeted & received by our representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 02: New Delhi
After breakfast, enjoy sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi. In Old Delhi, visit the Red Fort, & Raj Ghat. In the afternoon, tour New Delhi as you drive along Rajpath to view the Parliament House, the President's House and India Gate, & visit Humayun's Tomb, Qutab Minar and Birla Temple. Overnight at Hotel in Delhi.
Day 03: New Delhi - Varanasi (by morning flight)
After breakfast, Check out & drive to airport for flight to Varanasi. Upon arrival visit to Sarnath, 9km from Varanasi. One of Buddhism’s major centers in India. Later noon back to Varanasi, visit local temples, famous Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Gyanvapi Mosque. Overnight at Varanasi.
Day 04: Varanasi - Khajuraho (overnight Train)
Early morning experience the life of this ancient city. See the beauty of the rising sun on the Ganges Boat Ride, experience the early morning rituals of the Hindus being performed, thousands of people taking a bath in the holy river believing they will be free from the circle of rebirth. Late Afternoon check out & drive to railway station for boarding the train to Khajuraho. Overnight at Train.
Day 05: Khajuraho – Orchha (4 hrs. drive)
Upon arrival in morning, check in hotel in Khajuraho. At noon, take a tour of the city. The tour covers the Eastern & Western Group of Temples. Afternoon drive to Orchha. Overnight at Orchha.
Day 06: Orchha - Agra (by Train - evening train)
Visit Jahangir Palace in the morning. Late afternoon check out and transfer to Jhansi railway station for train to Agra. Upon arrival, Check in hotel in Agra. Overnight at Agra
Day 07: Agra - Delhi (by Car 4 hrs drive)
Morning after breakfast, sightseeing tour of Agra and savour the myriad attractions that Agra offers. Visit TAJ MAHAL & Red Fort. Late evening drive to Delhi. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 08: Delhi - Kathmandu (by morning flight)
After breakfast, drive to Delhi airport for Flight to Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal. Upon arrival at airport you will be met by your Local English speaking guide, transfer to Hotel. Afternoon, we will take you a glimpse of half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley; Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important Hindu temple in Nepal. We keep going for walk to see the huge of stupa of Buddha, also known as Boudhanath, the largest stupa in Nepal. Afterward taking a ride to Bhaktapur, a fascinating town, visit Bhaktapur's Dubar Square featuring the Victorian illustrations style with temples and temples complex. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 09: Kathmandu
Early morning Mount Everest Scenic Flight (free for optional activities)
After breakfast, keep full day valley sightseeing with Kathmandu Durbar Square, the place of the Malla and then the Shah Kings of Nepal, visiting Kumari Temple, house of the virgin goddess, visiting Swoyambhunath, a stupa on the top of hill - from here you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu, Visiting Patan city, the second largest town in the valley, Krishna Mandir, Golden Temple etc. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10: Departure
Free till Departure Transfer to airport to connect onward flight
02 nights Chitwan
02 nights Pokhara
01 night Lumbini
- 4 Nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast- tourist standard
- Climbing Permit of Manalsu 8163 meter Expedition
- Food for Trekking and Expedition period for Manaslu
- Staff: Trekking & Base camp Guide , Cook, Cook helper, necessary porter
- Porter from Arughat to Manaslu B.C. & Base camp to Arughat
- Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition staff
- 1 Climber get 1 porter carry Kath. –Mamaslu B.C. Kath. 30kg climbing equipment
- Life, Medical & rescue Insurance for Nepalese staff & Liaison officer
- 1 tent for 1 person for Base camp of Manaslu & 1 tent for 2 member for trekking
- Mattress, dining tent, Toilet tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking & expedition
- Pick up & drop in Kathmandu Airport-hotel-airport
- Emergency Oxygen -Mask and regulator in base camp, if use payable
- Provides Satellite phone (Pay calls)
- Welcome diner with typical Nepali restaurant with song & dance
- Nepal Visa available on arrival
- PERSONAL equipment for trekking & climbing
- Personal Life & medical Insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter in case needed
- Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit
- Oxygen & Mask -regulator
- Fixed rope
- Personal expenses
- Bar Bills & beverage
- Climbing Sherpa, food, tent above base camp
- summit trips (Bonus)
- Tips for Base camp staff
- Garbage Deposit USD 3000.00 (Sharing of the total person) and
Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop