Kerala with Golden Triangle Tour
Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Welcome to Delhi, the capital of India. You will be greeted & received by our representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi - Agra (200 Km, 4 Hrs Drive)
Morning leave sightseeing tour of Delhi. The tour covers the rich monumental and cultural heritage that the capital of India is proud of. Afternoon drive to Agra. Upon Arrival, check in Hotel. Overnight at Agra.
Day 03: Agra
After breakfast, proceed for Agra sightseeing, covering places like Taj Mahal - the most extravagant monument ever built for his ladylove Mumtaj Mahal by Emperor Shah Jahan in 1633. Agra Fort - visit of Agra Fort is must since so many historic incidents took place here. Overnight at Agra.
Day 04: Agra - Jaipur (225 Km, 4 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast, drive to Jaipur. On arrival, visit popular touristic places: City Palace and the Hawa Mahal. Evening Visit Chowkidhani (an ethnic Village). Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 05: Jaipur - Delhi (260 Km, 5 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast, Jaipur sightseeing. Visit Amber fort and enjoy Elephant ride. later at noon drive to Delhi, upon arrival check in hotel. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 06: Delhi - Cochin (by flight) - Alleppy (Houseboat)
Morning transfer to airport to board the flight for Cochin. On arrival Cochin, drive to Alleppy to board traditional houseboat for overnight backwater cruise (all meals included).
Day 07: Alleppy - Kovalam (170 Kms)
After breakfast check out and drive to Kovalam, upon arrival check in Hotel, Day leisure at Kovalam Beach.
Day 08: Day 10: Kovalam
Enjoy beautiful beaches of Kovalam
Day 11: Departure to Trivandrum Airport
After Breakfast, drive to the Trivandrum airport to connect flight to Delhi. On arrival transfer to the Delhi Int'l airport to board the flight for onward fdestination.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop