Bhote Koshi River
Day 01 : We take a trip to 95 km. east from Kathmandu is the starting point Lomosangu- Dam of the trip. This is a spectacular drive through villages and if weather permits, you will have fantastic mountain views i.e. Ganesh Himal, Langtang etc, we raft the first 10 km of the MOST exciting stretch of the river and then return to the start to play again the same stretch the next day rather than continue with only half a day paddling to the end. Drives back to our camp.
Day 02 : After breakfast a quick pack up and set out (approx. 9 to 10 a.m.) run white water hit again a class 3 rapid starting from upper section. You have the second chance to show how your raft team can work well together in challenging rapids. We have lunch on the river and continue the action until the take out point Dolalghat Bazaar about 2 to 3 p.m. and bus back to Kathmandu. Our trip is over here.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop