Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu (1350m.) and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Preparing Expedition/visa for Tibet ( Kathmandu )
Day 03: Preparing expedition ( Kathmandu )
Day 04: Drive to Kodari Border & Zhangmu
Day 05: Drive Nylam 3750m. Over night at
Day 06: Nylam rest for acclimatization
Day 07: Drive to Chinese Base camp 5000m
Day 08: Acclimatization
Day 09: Prepare load for Advance Base Camp
Day 10: Trek to Middle Camp,
Day 11: Trek to Advance Base Camp 5400m.
Day 12-37: Climbing Period Shishapangama 8012m.
Day 38: Trek to Base Camp
Day 39: Drive Nyalam
Day 40: Drive to Zhangmu & Kathmandu
Day 41: Kathmandu
Day 42: Final Departure
Cost: Group joining basis (ABC Service)
Our basic Package cost Per Person USD 7799
Climbing Sherpa, Per Sherpa is USD 5000 (If required)
Trekker who joins with Expedition Team
Base Camp & ABC Member USD 4000 per person
(MAXIMUM 15 Day in Tibet) USD 2800 per person
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed & breakfast tourist standard
- Expert professional Nepalese expedition crews like Cook, Kitchen boy, ABC
guide are provided; and our staff gets all expedition facilities from our office itself.
- Dining tent, Table, Chairs, toilet tent, Mess tent & Kitchen tent
- Base Camp - Advance Base Camp 1 tent for 1 person (North Face or similar)
- Tibet visa & Expedition Permit for the expedition staff
- Full board hotel in route to Zhangmu, Nyalam,Tingri (bed & breakfast, Lunch, dinner)
- Per person’s (40 KG) Load is carried by the Yak till to the from B.C. to ABC
- Per person’s (30 KG) Load is carried by the Yak on the way back to the ABC to BC
- Kathmandu - Zhangmu – Base Camp - Zhangmu (vice versa) are provided the
Jeep for the climbing member & Truck for the equipment and staff
- Climbing permit for North Face Everest 8848m expedition
- Tibet Visa
- If join: trekker or BC – ABC member includes all services
- Liaison officer & Interpreter
- Nepalese staff life & Medical insurance
- ABC Staff’s expedition permit fee USD 3000 is included
- ABC – Emergency Oxygen, Mask & regulator, if use pay it
- Satellite phone (Pay call)
- Gamow bag (Life saving device in case of altitude sickness)
- Welcome dinner typical Nepali restaurant with songs & dance
- Nepal Visa available on arrival
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, postage, telephone calls, and all other items of personal nature.
- Entry visa and Re-entry visa for Nepal.
- Personal Expenses
- Medical and rescue insurance
- Personal Climbing equipment
- Bar bills & Beverage.
- Rescue Jeep USD 700
- conservation fee USD 20 Per person (No refund)
- Medicine and first aid expenses
- Security Deposit USD 500 (Sharing of the total person)
- Permit fee of walkie - Talkie.
- Extra yak, Per Yak’s USD 200 will be charge till to 40 KG load.
- Tips for BC and ABC staff
- fixed rope charges
- If use climbing Sherpa, summit bonus
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop