Sikkim Heritage Tour
Day 01: Kathmandu - Bhardapur (50 min)
Fly to Bhadrapur. Transfer to Gangtok (7-hrs approx.). O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Gangtok (1,600m)
Visit Enchey Monastery, Deer Park, Government institute of Cottage Industry, Dodrul Chorten, Research Institute of Tobetology.
Visit Rumtek Monastery, situated 24 km. this magnificent monastery was built by the late Gyalwa Karmapa, the head of the Kagyu sect.
Day 03: Gangtok
Excursion to Tsongu Lake.
Free day for personal activities.
Day 04: Gangtok - Pemayangste (2085m/4 1/2 hrs)
After breakfast drive through semi tropical forests, cardamom plantation and villages.
Visit the Pemayangste Monastery, situated adjacent to the hotel. This is a premier monastery of Sikkim built in the 17th century.
Day 05: Pemayangste - Khechapladri Lake - Pemayangste (24 km./ 1 1/2 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Khechapladri lake, which is also known as the wishing lake, and is considered very sacred and no water sport or other activities besides prayer and worship are allowed around it.
A short trek walk to Sangachholing Monastery (2km/45 min) located on a hillock above the hotel. On a clear day the view of the mountain range is breathtaking. Overnight hotel.
Day 06: Pemayangtse - Kalimpong (50 km / 4 hrs)
Drive to Kalimpong.
Visit the Durpin Monastery and Tongsa Gumpa.
Day 07: Dalimpong - Biratnagar/ Bhardapur (150kms/4hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Bhardapur airport to connect flight to Kathmandu.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop