Day 01: Kathmandu Bhadrapur.
Fly to Bhardapur. Transfer to Darjeeling. O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Darjeeling (2100m)
Visit Himalayan Zoo - Himalayan fauna in natural habitat, red panda, black bear, yaks and the famous snow leopard / Himalayan Mountaineering institute and Museum of Everest Expedition/ Tibetan self help center, training and sales Emporium of Tibetan handicrafts.
Darjeeling- Pemayangste, (102km/5 hrs) After lunch drive to Pemayansgate, West Sikkim. O/N at Hotel.
Day 03: Pemayangste: (2085m)
Visit the Pemayangste Monastery. This is a premier monastery of Sikkim built in the 17th century.
A short walk to Sangabjjoling Monastery (2 km/45min) located on a hillock above the hotel. On a clear day the view of the mountain range is breathtaking. O/N at Hotel.
Day 04: Pemayangste - Gangtok (1600m/117kms/5 hrs)
Drive through semi tropical forests, cardamom plantation and small villages to Ghantok, once the capital of the kingdom of Sikkim. O/N at Hotel.
Day 05: Gangtok
Visit Enchey Monastery, Deer Park, Government institute of Cottage Industry, Dodrul Chorten, Research Institute of Tobetology.
Visit Rumtek Monastery, situated 24 km. this magnificent monastery was built by the late Gyalwa Karmapa, the head of the Kagyu Sect. O/N at Hotel.
Day 06: Gangtok- Kalimpong (1588m/85km/3hrs)
Drive along the Rangit river valley to Kalimpong. Visit flower nurseries / local monastery / handicraft center. O/N at Hotel.
Day 07: Kalimpong - Biratnagar/ Bhardapur (221-km/7 hrs)
Early morning transfer to Bhardapur to connect flight to Kathmandu.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop