Mt. Kailash Tour by Helicopter (Fly in / Fly Out)
Mt. Kailash claimed to be the apex of the Hindu religious axis is also one of the highest mountain in Tibet at 6,656m and the holy Lake Mansarovar at 4,700m lies closeby. Visitors can opt to make the trip by surface to Kailash either via Kodari on Nepal/Tibet border or on foot through remote west Nepal. The walk around Mt. Kailash takes around three days while two days are required for Lake Mansarovar. The best period to make this tour is May through October.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop