Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour
Buddhism in Nepal dates from the birth of Siddharta Gautama himself. This tour is especially made to highlight the major Buddhist heritage sites of Nepal . For those who are curious about Buddhism, this tour is made to provide them the opportunity to get to know the details about Buddhism and it's culture. It takes you to the major Buddhist pilgrimages in the valley and to the birth place of Lord Buddha to Lumbini. In the valley you will visit Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath listed as World Heritage Site by UNESCO and Lumbini (birth place of Lord Buddha) out of the valley. During the trip, visitors can see the Buddhist devotees chanting religious hymns in their religious attire totally devoted to Buddhism. Lumbini is known as the birth place of Lord Buddha "The Light of Asia."
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swyambhunath Sightseeing. O/N in Hotel.
Day 03: Boudhanath Stupa Sightseeing and Drive to Dhulikhel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 04: Short hiking to Namobuddha Visit ancient Monastery and back to Dhulikhel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 05: Explore Dhulikhel and Back to Kathmandu. On the way Sightseeing of Bhaktapur City. O/N in Hotel.
Day 06: Transfer to Lumbini by surface.
Day 07: Lumbini Sightseeing with verious monastery and ancient palace. O/N in Hotel.
Day 08: Transfer Kathmandu by surface. O/N in Hotel.
Day 09: Visit to Kopan Monastery. O/N in Hotel.
Day 10: Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop