Jomsom Muktinath Jeep Tour
The famous temple of Muktinath lies in the district of Mustang and is situated 48 km north east of Jomsom at an altitude of about 3749 meters. The temple is situated on a high mountain range and is visited during fair weather. During the festival of Janai Purnima, Hindu devotees gather here to pay homage to lord Muktinath. The visitors get lodging facilities at Dharmasala and Maharani Pouwa. Another famous temple of Jwaladevi, the goddess of flame, is situated about hundred meters south of Muktinath.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Arrive Kathmandu. Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu
Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley with guided tour to Pashupatinath Temple, Sowyambhunath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudha Nath, and others. O/N in Hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Pokhara by Flight or Surface. In The remaining time you can sightseeing around pokhara valley includes Bindebashini Temple, Deviís fall, Gupteshwor cave, Mahendra Cave, Barahi Temple and Fewa Lake. You will enjoy boating in Phewa Lake. O/N in Hotel.
Day 04: Early morning fly to Jomsom and transfer to the hotel. Drive to Muktinath by Jeep (3 hours). Explore Muktinath and drive back to Jomsom (2.30 hours). O/N in Jomsom.
Day 05: Early morning fly back to Pokhara and transfer to the Hotel. Free for personal activities. O/N in Hotel.
Day 06: Transfer to Kathmandu by Flight or Land. O/N in Hotel.
Day 07: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee ‚Äď available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop