Balthali Village Tour
Balthali Village starts in a small village which is a small sleepy settlement which rests at the junction of Roshi and Ladku khola river. Balthali Village stands on a plateau which is just beyond Khopasi, 40km away from Kathmandu.The area surrounding the Balthali Retreat is thickly forested with lixuriant floras, colorful rhododendron, mangolia and sal trees cover the hill that undulates and opens out to terrace fields. The trek in the pure village like this have a pleasent feeling and worth for knowing the village culture and also we can promote Village Tourism of Nepal.
After dusk a myriad of flickering lights below the valley of Balthali Village comes alive.Nature lovers and bird watchers can spend days exploring and discovering some exceptional species of wildlife, tradition and culture untouched by modernity. This 'off the beaten location' has endless trials leading to some ethnic tribes thus, offering excellent short hikes and mountain biking on the easy trials. Many of the sacred and ancient temples and monasteries such as Namo Buddha, Indreshwar mahadev, Brahmayani Temples are located in this region and still needs to be discovered and unviel its mysterious past.
There are a number of escellent short and long hikes from a day to 5 days within Balthali Village Resort and its surrounding gives you ample opportunity and time to explore this quaint natural heaven.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Transfer to Dhulikhel, Explore around Dhulikhel.
Day 03: Dhulikhel to Namo Buddha and than hiking to Balthali.
Day 04: Balthali, Explore around Villages.
Day 05: Transfer to Panautai and Drive to Kathmandu by surface.
Day 06: Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee â€“ available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop