Pokhara Sarangkot Hiking
This is a 1,600m high hill situated on the northern shore of Phewa lake. On the way to Sarangkot you'll pass through Schima-Catonopsis forest and there is a lot of opportunity to watch birds. It's a 2 hour walk from Phewa lake. On reaching the hill, you can find good hotels and a tower on the top of the hill from where you can view the Pokhara Valley and also the wide range of Annapurna. You can also see Phewa Lake and its tributaries. It's advisable to stay a night there and watch the sunshine in the morning and sunset in the evening
An hour walk from Sarangkot will lead you to Kaskikot. Kaskikot is a historical place and the homeland of the Shah kings of Nepal. THe word 'kot' means fortified palace from where the king ruled the area. There is a stone staircase leading you to the top at the altitude of 1,758m. There is a great celebration during the "Chaite Dashain" festival in April and "Bada Dashain" in October. From Kaskikot you can also reach Naudanda which literally means nine hills. Here you can meet the Pokhara - Baglung Highway and can observe entire Annapurna range in the north and Phewa lake in the South.
This breath taking view is from Sarangkot. This hill is famous for the panoramic view of the annapurna Himalayan range. Pokhara is beautiful but it still depends upon how we take and feel it, but to be sure Pokhara is god's gift and is rich in natural beauty in all the ways. Sarangkot is also famous for paragliding purposes. It has the bird's eye view of the seti river, fewa lake, and the valley itself. This hill station is a 10 minute uphill drive from Aarchalbot. This route is also one of the short day trek route within the Pokhara valley. Tourist also hires horses for a trip uphill to the station. Local peoples have kept powerful binoculars for the viewing purpose of the valley and the mountains View of North part of Pokhara city from Sarangkot.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop