Jomsom Muktinath Horse Riding (Pony Trek)
The ancient trade route to Mustang and Tibet, up the Kali Gandaki river, presents one of the most developed trekking trails offering comfortable lodges run by Gurung and Thakali families. Starting from Pokhara we ascend the Annapurna foothills through picturesque Gurung villages and continue through lichen-draped rhododendron forest to climb Poon Hill at dawn for spectacular views of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges. Later we will trek up the deepest valley in the world situated between two Himalayan giants, Dhaulagiri (8,167m/26,788ft.) and Annapurna (8,091m/26,538ft.). As we trek up the Kali Gandaki valley we pass though the traditional and prosperous villages of Tukuche, Ghasa, Marpha and Jomsom. The Thakalis, a traditional traders, have converted their charming and wonderfully clean homes into trekkers' lodges and are well known as one of the most gracious and successful inn-keepers in Nepal. Past Jomsom we reach the arid Tibet-like landscape of Mustang. At Muktinath, set below the Thorung La pass, we have a day to explore the temple and villages and enjoy wonderful mountain views before taking the flight back from Jomsom.
Jomsom Muktinath Horse Riding (Pony Trek) Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Arrive Kathmandu. Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu
Kathmandu. Remaining time you will have sightseeing around Kathmandu valley with guided tour to Pashupatinath Temple, Sowyambhunath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudha Nath, and others. O/N in Hotel.
Day 03: Transfer to Pokhara by Flight or Surface. In The remaining time you can sightseeing around pokhara valley includes Bindebashini Temple, Deviís fall, Gupteshwor cave, Mahendra Cave, Barahi Temple and Fewa Lake. You will enjoy boating in Phewa Lake. O/N in Hotel.
Day 04: Fly to Jompsom (18 minutes) and hiring a horse. Jomsom to Kagbeni riding on a horseback. O/N in Hotel.
Day 05: Kagbeni to Muktinath riding on a horseback. O/N in Hotel.
Day 06: Hore Ride back to Jomsom. O/N in Hotel.
Day 07: Fly back to Pokhara. O/N in Hotel.
Day 08: Transfer to Kathmandu by flight or surface. O/N in Hotel.
Day 09: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee ‚Äď available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop