Panauti Nagarkot Horse Riding Tour
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Remaining time you will have sightseeing around Kathmandu valley with guided tour to Pashupatinath Temple, Sowyambhunath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudha Nath, and others. O/N in Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Panauti - Bhaktapur
After breakfast drive from Kathmandu to Panauti by car or land cruiser. Horse riding start fromPanauti to Bhaktapur around 4/5 hours.
Bhaktapur means the city of devotees. Pottery and weaving are it's traditional industries. The city lies about 14km. east of Kathmandu city. The major sightseeing places in Bhaktapur include: DURBAR SQUARE: The main square of the city contains innumerable temples and other architectural showpieces like the Lion Gate, the Statue of King Bhupatindra Malla, the picture Gallery, the golden Gate, the palace 55 windows, the Batsala temple and the Bell of Barking dogs etc. The statue of the king Bhupatindra Malla in the act of worship is placed on a column facing the palace. Of the many statues available in Nepal this is considered to be the most magnificent.
Day 04: Bhaktapur - Gokarna
7/8 hours horse riding via Villages to Gokarna. Gokarna is very beautiful place to stay here and we can stay here over night at camping. GOKRNA: this is lovely Royal Game Sanctuary, also known as Gokarna Safari park, lies about 10km north-east of Kathmandu. Many wild animals such as spotted deer can be viewed in the sanctuary from an elephant back. On the northern side of Gokarna, is pagoda of Gokarneshwor Mahadev.
Day 05: Gokarna - Sundarijal - Sankhu:
Gokarna to Sundarijal is 2 hours riding, it is famous for its scenic beauty. There are magnificent waterfalls, cataracts and rock formations. It is an ideal place for picnic requiring a short walk after the motor able road. From Sundarijal to Sankhu 5 hours riding. It is a typical Newari town, with many fine old buildings and temples. Beyond the village, up a long flight of stone stairs, is Bajra jogini, a historical temple with a beautiful view of the local area and we can stay over night at camping.
Day 06: Sankhu - Nagarkot: 2 hours horse riding to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is a popular tourist resort of Nepal. It is situated 32Km east of Kathmandu and 5km from Sankhu. Nagarkot's altitude is 2175m. The panorama of the major peaks of eastern Nepal Himalayas including Sagarmatha (Mt. Everest) can be seen from here.
Day 07: Nagarkot - Kathmandu: 2hours drive by car or land cruiser and we have half day rest and Shopping day.
Day 08: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop