Annapurna Ghorepani Horse Riding (Pony Trek) Tour
A popular short trek passing through Gurung and Magar villages on trails used by local people and traders. From Ghorepani at 2800 mts, you have a spectacular panoramic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna ranges that cover the entire skyline. Then you descend through rhododendron forests to the Gurung village of Ghandruk. Finally continue the route back to Pokhara on a ridge. The trails are broad and easy in most places.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu.
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Remaining time you will have sightseeing around Kathmandu valley with guided tour to Pashupatinath Temple, Sowyambhunath temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudha Nath, and others. O/N in Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Transfer to Pokhara by air or surface. O/N in Hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara - Hille
After breakfast half an hour drive to Naya Pul and start commence trek to Birethanti. We start horse riding from Birethanti to Hille (4hours). O/N in Lodge
Day 05: Hille - Ghorepani
Today is long day horse riding day the trial is go all ways climbing up hill to rich
Ghorepani it will take 6/7 hours. And Ghorepani (3000m./9000 ft.) is one of the high point in this tour. O/N in lodge.
Day 06: Ghorepai - Ghandruk
After breakfast we will riding to Ghandruk along the ridges of rhododendron and pine forest. O/N in lodge.
Day 07: Ghandrung - Birethanti
2 hours horse riding and drive by car to Pokhara. O/N in Hotel.
Day 08: Full day sightseeing in Pokhara city. O/N in Hotel.
Day 09: Transfer to Kathmandu by air or surface. O/N in Hotel.
Day 10: Transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop