Chepang Hill Village Tour
Day 01: Arrival
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Hugdi Bazaar - Hattibang
Drive from kathmandu to Hugdi about 3hrs. and trek to Hattibang 4-5hrs. In the evening, normally observe cultural show and local handicrafts. Over night at home stay or community guest house
Day 03: Hattibang - Jyandala
Trek to Jyandala about 3-4hrs through some of the beautiful local villages and Himalayan views. Jyandala is a pure Chepang village. Over night at Home stay or camping
Day 04: Jyandala - Siraichuli - Chisapanitar - Gadi
Trek to Siraichuli for 1 and half hour. This is the perfect place for mountain and sunrise or sunset views. Then we trek 4hrs to Chisapanitar for Bird watching, 2hrs to Gadi to observe historical fort. Over night at Home stay or camping
Day 05: Gadi - Shaktikhor
Trek down from Gadi to Shaktikhor with its rich cultural experience and observe Chepang Museum, MUVIC. There are site trip to Sinti waterfall and Sinti Cave. It takes 3 hrs. to trek from Gadi to Shaktikhor and 2 hrs from Shaktikhor to Sinti. Over night at Shaktikhor (Home stay)
Day 06: Shaktikhor - Chitwan
Drive from Shaktikhor to Sauraha and transfer to the lodge. F resh up, lunch, culture tour, tharu stick dance, dinner. Overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Chitwan
Wake up call, breakfast, canoeing and elephant breeding center visit, lunch, elephant ride, and dinner. Over night at lodge.
Day 08: Chitwan - kathmandu
Wake up call, tea/coffee, bird watching, breakfast, and departure by tourist bus at 10 am and arrive in kathmandu around 4pm . Over night at Hotel.
Day 09: Departure
Transfer to the inernational airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop