Ultralight Aircraft Package Tour
Ultra light aircraft take off from Pokhara and offer spectacular views of the lakes, mountains and villages. This is an ideal way to see life from a new perspective. The choice of the Pokhara Valley for ultra-light aircraft is appropriate chiefly because of the proximity of the mountains, and the scenic lakes. For those who wished they could fly like birds when growing up, this flight is view from up high certainly makes it all worth it. Flights through June. The flights take place from sunrise to 11 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to sunset every day during these months.
Place of Operation
Since its inception in 1996 , we have been offering sightseeing tours aboard the ultra-light aircraft (power-glider) in the Pokhara Valley . the scenic lake valley and proximity to the mountains makes it an ideal place for such an adventure.
The Regular Featured Flights
The Altra light flights from the Pokhara airport beginning September through June. The flights take place from sunrise to 11 a.m. and from 3 p.m. to sunset every day during these months. Three different routes are taken.
Fly for Fun
The flight duration is 15 minutes . The aircraft flies over the Pokhara city , Phewa Lake , Sarangko t hill at the speed of 50 km/hour to 90 km/hr.
The maximum altitute attained is 5,000 feet . This flight is designed for the curious who just wants to have a little fun.
Touch the Fish Tail
Not quite, but still this flight takes as close to the Fish Tail as is possible without compromising the safety. The flight duration is 30 minutes . The speed is 90 km/hr.
Mountain Range Sky Trek
Flight duration is One hr . This flight covers the whole of the Annapurna range at the speed of 90 km/hr to 130 km/hr . The altitude attained is 12, 000 ft , high above the clouds. This flight is intended for those who like to live life on the fast track, and love a little adrenaline rush now and then.
you will be briefed about the flight path (route) before you take off, so you can prepare for pictures and point of interest ahead of time. All three of our aircraft can fly close to each other so that you can enjoy your flight with your family friends and also take take pictures of each other. You can even play hide and seek in the air or go for roller coaster ride if you wish! All our passenger receive personalized service.
Days 01: Arrival
Arrive Kathmandu, Meet by our representative at the Airport. Transfer to Hotel. O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Transfer to Pokhara by Flight (20 minutes) or Drive (6 hours). In the evening boating at Fewa Lake. O/N at Hotel.
Day 03: Pokhara
Ultralight Aircraft Tour, In the evening Half day Pokhara city tour. O/N at Hotel.
Days 04: Pokhara - Kathmandu
Transfer to Kathmandu by Flight (20 minutes) or Drive (6 hours). O/N at Hotel.
Days 05: Departure
Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Mt. Everest Scenic Flight
- Paragliding Tour in Pokhara
- Kathmandu City Tour
- White Water Rafting in Trisuli or Seti River
- Chitwan Jungle Safari Activities
- Trekking in Annapurna Region
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop