Nepal Heritage Tour
UNESCO has declared 10 World Heritage Sites, 7 inside Kathmandu Valley & 3 outside; Lumbani including Kathmandu Valley are Cultual Heriage & Chitwan National Park & Sagarmatha National Park as Natural Heritage Sites. These seven World Heritage Sites are all amazing man-made wonders still standing majestically. some of them as old as 2500 years.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Meet assist at the airport and transfer to the hotel. O/N at Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu
After breakfast, Full day guided sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath stupa (The largest stupa in Nepal) and Bhaktapur city. O/N at Hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu
After breakfast, Full day guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swayambhunath stupa (Monkey Temple) and Patan city. O/N at Hotel.
Day 04: Kathmandu / Changu Narayan
Early morning transfer to airport for Mountain flight to have the magnificent view of highest mountains on earth including Mt. Everest. After flight back to hotel and have rest. In the afternoon guided sightseeing tour of Changu Narayan. O/N at Hotel.
Day 05: Kathmandu / Lumbini
After breakfast drive to Lumbini. O/N at Hotel.
Day 06: Lumbini
Sightseeing tour of Lumbini. O/N at Hotel.
Day 07: Lumbini / Chitwan
After breakfast drive to Chitwan. In the afternoon wildlife activities. O/N at Hotel.
Day 08: Chitwan
Full day wildlife activities. O/N at Hotel.
Day 09: Chitwan / Kathmandu
After breakfast, Drive back to Kathmandu (5 hours drive). O/N at Hotel.
Day 10: Kathmandu
Free day for personal activities. O/N at Hotel.
Day 11: Departure
Transfer to the International airport to connect onward flight.
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop