Annapurna Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Meet by our representative at the airport. Drive to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Half day visit of Kathmandu city and Swayambhunath. PM: Free, preparation for the trekking. O/N hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Pokhara
Six hours scenic drive through Prithvi highway by tourist bus or car or 20 Minute Fly.
Day 04: Drive to Naya Pul (New bridge), and trek to Tikhe Dhunga.
After breakfast half an hour drive to Naya Pul and start commence trek to Birethanti, a large and prosperous town beside the Modi River. We cross the main trail to Sudami where we climb gradually up the side of the valley, reaching Hile (1495m) before pushing on to Tirkhe Dhunga. From here the trail crosses a stream and then ascends a steep stone staircase to the large Magar village at Ulleri (2070m).
Day 05: Tirkhe Dhunga - Ghorepani
This is a pleasant walking day. We trek through rhododendron and oak forests and across streams before making a short, final climb to Nangethanti. From Nangethanti we go up to Ghorepani (2850m).
Day 06: Ghorepani - Poon Hill - Tadapani
Early morning hiking to Poon Hill to see the panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Lamjung Himalayan ranges as well as sunrise over the tolerable Himalayas. Having its great views of Himalayan panorama from Poon Hill, descends to Ghorepani and continuous trek to Tadapani (2625meter) after having breakfast. We will trek towards to Tadapani along the ridges of rhododendron and pine forest.
Day 07: Tadapani - Landrung
This trail follows descends down to Ghandrung through the forest of rhododendron. We then walk towards Landrung crossing through the village of Gurung. Their offers you close views of Mt. Annapurna south and Hiun Chuli and Mt. Fishtail.
Day 08: Landrung - Dhampus
The trails enters the narrow wooded valley of the Modi Khola and take us through the village of Dhampus.
Day 09: Dhampus - Pokhara
Trek down to Phedi, and half an hour car drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel
Day 10: Pokhara -Kathmandu
Drive back to Kathmandu by Car / Van / Tourist Bus (6hrs) or Fly (20minute)
Day 11: Departure
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop