Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Meet with our representative at the airport. Drive to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu.
Half day visit of Kathmandu city and Swayambhunath. PM: Free, preparation for the trekking. O/N hotel.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Sundarijal - Chisapani
Drive to Sundarijal & start trek. Cross drinking water supply project one and half hour ascent through village and steps. Then we walk for about two hours through the lovely forest. Arrive Burlang Bhanjyang at 2400m the first view point of Himalayas. We can see from Annapurna to Gaurishankar from here. Then we descend for about half an hour to arrive Chisopani.
Day 04: Chisapani - Kutugsang
We descend for about half an hour through some rice fields and small villages. Arrive Patibhanjyang and start gradual ascent through villages and forest. This walk from Patibhanjyang to Tharepati is one of the best ridge walks among the other treks in Nepal.
Day 05: Kutugsang - Tharepati
Gradual ascent through villages and rhododendron forest with magnificent views make you want to come back to Nepal again.
Day 06: Tharepati - Melamche
Walk to the right and the slope the descends to Malamche, the first Sherpa village in the Helambhu area is a collection of neat houses fronted by prayer flags and surrounded by orchards and fields.
Day 07: Melamche - Sermanthang
The trail drops down to Melamchi Khola and climbs up to same heights to Tarkeghyang. There is a large restored Gompa here dating back to the early 18th century. Then walk to another interesting Sherpa village to Shermathang.
Day 08: Sermanthang - Melamchepul - Kathmandu
We now descent from the ridge through the villages, and forest. Arrive Melamchi Pul Bazaar at the bank of the Indrawati river and a 4 hour drive to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Departure
- Warn welcome airport in Kathmandu & transfer hotel
- All arrival and departure transfers using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis in all places except in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on FB (Bed, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) basis in Chitwan
- Hotel accommodation on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All sightseeing with local English speaking guide
- All transfer by private vehicle; it is depend on group size
- Necessary entrance fees
- Farewell dinner with Nepali with live cultural performance
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport or border
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Please fill up the form bellow and submit it. As per your requirement, we will get back to you very soon with details.
Mountain Flight Flight Ticket Airport Pickup/Drop